Mayer Brown and the Mortgage Bankers Association (“MBA”) invite you to the 2022 Mortgage & Housing Summit: The Outlook for Issuers and Investors, hosted in-person at Mayer Brown’s New York office.
The event will take place on March 17 from 12:00 to 5:00 pm EDT.
Formerly known as the annual Mortgage REIT Summit, this year’s event will focus on the housing market and public policy issues, the state of capital markets and M&A opportunities, securitization transactions and trends, and tax developments.
Mayer Brown and the MBA will be joined by guest speakers for four panels, including:
- A market & macroeconomic overview;
- Capital markets regulation: SEC areas of focus, corporate governance, ESG matters, and tax developments;
- Housing market and public policy trends; and
- Securitization developments.
- Steven Abrahams, Senior Managing Director, Head of Strategy, Amherst Pierpont Securities LLC
- Michael Fratantoni, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research and Industry Technology, MBA
- Jennifer Fuller, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc.
- Sasha Hewlett, Director, Secondary & Capital Markets, MBA
- Chrissi Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Alinement Advisors
- Cara Newman, Managing Director & Head of Structured Finance, Redwood Trust, Inc.
- Tanya Rakpraja, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Government Relations, Annaly Capital Management, Inc.
In addition, the following Mayer Brown partners will participate in the panel discussions:
David Freed, Haukur Gudmundsson, Brian Hirshberg, Kris Kully, Paul Jorissen, Andrew Olmem, Lauren Pryor, Susannah Schmid, Holly Bunting, Remmelt Reigersman, and Jon Van Gorp.
We hope to welcome you and your colleagues, in-person, on March 17, 2022. Check-in for the event will begin at 12:00 p.m. EDT.