Mayer Brown and the Mortgage Bankers Association (“MBA”) invite you to the 2022 Mortgage & Housing Summit: The Outlook for Issuers and Investors, hosted in-person at Mayer Brown’s New York office.
The event will take place on March 17 from 12:00 to 5:00 pm EDT.
Formerly known as the annual Mortgage REIT Summit, this year’s event will focus on the housing market and public policy issues, the state of capital markets and M&A opportunities, securitization transactions and trends, and tax developments.
Mayer Brown and the MBA will be joined by guest speakers for four panels, including:
- A market & macroeconomic overview;
- Capital markets regulation: SEC areas of focus, corporate governance, ESG matters, and tax developments;
- Housing market and public policy trends; and
- Securitization developments.
- Steven Abrahams, Senior Managing Director, Head of Strategy, Amherst Pierpont Securities LLC
- Michael Fratantoni, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President of Research and Industry Technology, MBA
- Jennifer Fuller, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc.
- Sasha Hewlett, Director, Secondary & Capital Markets, MBA
- Chrissi Johnson, Chief Executive Officer, Alinement Advisors
- Cara Newman, Managing Director & Head of Structured Finance, Redwood Trust, Inc.
- Tanya Rakpraja, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Government Relations, Annaly Capital Management, Inc.
In addition, the following Mayer Brown partners will participate in the panel discussions:
We hope to welcome you and your colleagues, in-person, on March 17, 2022. Check-in for the event will begin at 12:00 p.m. EDT.